These are the 10 most influential celebrities in social media.
10. Kourtney Kardashian, 43 million Instagram followers
A list compiled by D’Marie Analytics takes into account social media followers, follower engagement and total reach has let us narrow down which celebrities are considered the most influential on social media in 2016.
Kardashian kicks off the list by nabbing herself the top ten position. This reality TV star/mum of three certainly knows her way around Instagram.
9. Cara Delvingne, 31 million Instagram followers
The laid back model is loved for her ‘doesn’t give a damn’ attitude and candid, no-makeup selfies.
8. Justin Bieber, 75 million Instagram followers
Because who isn’t a Belieber, really?
7. Miley Cyrus, 47 million Instagram followers
Queen of glitter, need we say more?
6. Taylor Swift, 86 million Instagram followers
Cats and Fourth of July parties are her forte.
5. Beyonce, 78 million Instagram followers
The Queen (Bee) of perfectly curated family photos takes in the number five spot.
4. Rihanna, 41 million Instagram followers
The username alone is an iconic in itself.
3. Kylie Jenner, 67 million Instagram followers
Beauty mogul/social media guru, Jenner is (unsurprisingly) in the top three.
2. Kendall Jenner, 61 million Instagram followers
Are you noticing a trend here? The third Kardashian/Jenner on the list is a pro at those model-off-duty snaps the world loves so much.
1. Selena Gomez, 90 million Instagram followers
Because really, who else? Apart from being one of the highest paid ($700,000 a post, anyone?) celebrities on the ‘Gram, Gomez also holds the record for the most liked Instagram of all time.
Stay up to date
Follow them all on WannaFollow.Com.